Die cutting Polyimide Film Tape 3M 5413 for PCB manufacture, High temperature solder masking
3M™ Polyimide Film Tape 5413 with DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide film and silicone adhesive used for PCB solder masking and other high temperature applications. This product is amber colored and 2.7 mil (69 microns) thick.
Features and Benefits
• The DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide film does not soften at elevated temperatures, thus the film provides an excellent release surface at elevated temperatures
• Is dimensionally stable at high temperatures, which helps reduce rework, helping to enable high productivity
• Is flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant which helps protect surfaces to help reduce replacement costs
• The silicone adhesive’s high temperature performance helps reduce adhesive transfer which helps to eliminate cleaning, enabling high productivity
• Polyethylene tape core instead of cardboard
Backing: Dupont™ Kapton® Polyimide Film
Color Amber Standard Roll Length: 33 m (36 yds)
• Mask for protection of gold fingers of printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
• Release surface in fabrication of parts cured at elevated temperatures.
Typical Physical Properties
Note: The following technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only, and should not be used for specification purposes.
Storage and Shelf Life
The shelf life of 3M™ Polyimide Film Tape 5413 is 36 months from the date of manufacture when stored in original cartons at 21°C (70°F) and 50% relative humidity.
- DuPont(TM) and Kapton(R) are trademarks of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.
- The technical information and data shown on this page should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
- 3M products shown on this website may not be available in all geographic regions or may not be available at this time. Please contact your local sales representative to determine product availability.
Note: Custom sizes are available upon request and supply free sample for test.