Conductive Copper Foil Tape, EMI shielding tape
Copper foil tape has a low surface oxygen characteristics, can be attached to a variety of different substrates, such as metal, insulating materials, have a wide temperature range. Mainly used in electromagnetic shielding and anti-static, the conductive copper foil placed on the substrate surface, combined with metal substrate, with excellent continuity, and to provide electromagnetic shielding effect.
● EMI shielding, prevent body harm from electromagnetic wave.
● Non-oxidation, antistatic, UV resistance, thermal insulation and strong adhesion.
● Moisture resistance, chemical and corrosion resistance.
● Waterproof, cold and heat resistance.
● Strong adhesion and easy die cutting.
● Shielding Cavities
● The back of guitar pickguards
● Eliminates electrical hum and noise
● Replace tracks on electrical & printed circuit boards (can solder)
● Slug & snail barrier tape
Note: Custom sizes are available upon request and supply free sample for test.