High Temperature Heat Resistance Polyimide silicone adhesive Tape for PCB/3D Printer
High Temperature Heat Resistance Polyimide silicone adhesive Tape for 3D Printer Kingzom Polyimide Tapes are designed For the adhesion and class H insulation of electronic switch, motor, transformer, relay, wires, coil, capacitor and lithium battery. Features * High electrical strength * Peeled off without leaving an adhesive residue * Up to 500℉/260℃ temperature resistance * Class H insulation * Width: custom slit Application * Surface assembly, for the protection of golden finger in w...
High Temperature Heat Resistance Polyimide silicone adhesive Tape for 3D Printer
Kingzom Polyimide Tapes are designed For the adhesion and class H insulation of electronic switch, motor, transformer, relay, wires, coil, capacitor and lithium battery.
* High electrical strength
* Peeled off without leaving an adhesive residue
* Up to 500℉/260℃ temperature resistance
* Class H insulation
* Width: custom slit
* Surface assembly, for the protection of golden finger in wave soldering and re-flow soldering.
* For the adhesion and class H insulation of electronic switch, motor, transformer, relay, wires, coil, capacitor and lithium battery etc
Polyimide film + Silicone Adhesive
|TensileStrength(N/25.4mm)||Electrical Strength (Volts)||Elongation at Break (%)||Corrosion Resistance||Application Temperature|
Note: The above technical information and data should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
Product shelf life is 2 years from date of manufacture when stored at room temperature conditions (72°F [22°C] and 50% RH) in the products original packaging.
Width: Maximum width 19.6 inches (500 mm). (Can be Customized)
Length: 33 m (Can be customized).
Custom Sizes: If you need customized sizes or die cut parts please feel free to contact kingzom sales representative.
1.) Substrate surfaces should be clean and dry prior to tape application. Isopropyl alcohol (isopropanol) applied with a lint free wipe or swab should be adequate for removing surface contamination such as dust or finger prints. Do not use “denatured alcohol” or glass cleaners which often contain oily components. Allow the surface to dry for several minutes before applying the tape. More aggressive solvents (such as acetone, methyl ethyl ketene (MEK) or toluene) may be required to remove heavier contamination (grease, machine oils, solder flux, etc.) but should be followed by a final isopropanol wipe as described above.
Note: Be sure to read and follow the manufacturers’ precautions and directions when using primers and solvents.
2.) Apply the tape to one substrate at a modest angle with the use of a squeegee, rubber roller or finger pressure to help reduce the potential for air entrapment under the tape during its application. The liner can be removed after positioning the tape onto the first substrate.
3.) Assemble the part by applying compression to the substrates to ensure a good wetting of the substrate surfaces with the tape. Proper application of pressure (amount of pressure, time applied, temperature applied) will depend upon design of the parts. Rigid substrates are more difficult to bond without air entrapment as most rigid parts are not flat. Use of a thicker tape may result in increased wetting of rigid substrates. Flexible substrates can be bonded to rigid or flexible parts with much less concern about air entrapment because one of the flexible substrates can conform to the other substrates.
Customers would be provided with below services if you are interested in our products.
A. Customized order like different cutting sizes, die-cutting designs are all available.
B. Professional recommendations on tape choice for customers.
C. Free samples available.
D. Competitive prices.
E. In time delivery.
F. Quality assurance.
1. Low MOQ
2. OEM and ODM service available.
3. Factory sale directly with much competitive price.
5. Good Quality Control. There are 3 times quality checking before delivery.
6. Free samples are available. Even customized die cut parts are also available. We guarantee that the samples and mass production tapes wouldbe satisfied.
7. All of the customers’ samples/orders would be recorded and maintained secrecy. Customers can re-order with convenience and satisfactory.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. Here you will find the most competitive factory price which is almost equal to the actual cost.
2. We will make a strict time schedule for your order to 100% ensures the timely delivery.
3. We can make the tape into the size or shapes as requested.
4. You will be kept updated of the production state during the whole production process.
5. Over 12 years on the tape manufacturing.
6. Prompt reply within 12 hours.
7. Custom logo printing is accepted.