Grenn masking tape, High temperature PET tape
Green masking tape is a high-temperature tape used for high-temperature masking spray protection. It adopts polyester film as base material, and it is coated with silicone glue on this substrate. It is mainly used for heat insulation and electronic product insulation protection, PCB gold plating protection, high temperature spraying Paint masking protection, as well as other cover protection; the same applies to other chemical resistance and high temperature requirements require the use of the occasion.
● High temperature resistance, strong adhesion.
● Chemical resistance, good insulation properties.
● Wide operating temperature range up to 428°F/220°C.
● Easily peel off without any residue.
● Shielding or masking when doing PCB plating.
● Masking parts for powder coating, Plating and Anodizing.
● Masking edges of overlap seams in metal bonding process.
● Masking electronic components.
● Shipping and Packaging.
● Electronic Assembly
Data sheet (Green masking tape)
|Adhesion to steel||30 oz/in|
|Breaking Strength||25 lbs/in|
|Tensile Strength||50 lbs/inch|
|Elongation||40% at Break|
|Dielectric Strength||4,500 V|
Note: Custom sizes are available upon request and supply free sample for test.