High Temperature PTFE Tape with silicone adhesive Heat sealing tapes
Heat Resistant PTFE Tape is using glass cloth as base material impregnated with PTFE film, single surface treated and coated with a silicone adhesive, which exhibits excellent heat resistance and mechanical strength.
● High temperature resistance.
● Good corrosion resistance.
● Excellent insulationg property.
● Superior mold-releasing and sliding properties.
● Good holding property at elevated temperatures and dimensional stability.
● UL510 certified.
● Heat sealing of food, medicine and plastic bags
● Non-stick, anti corrosion and heat resistance application
● For heat-resistant masking
● For heat-resistant electrical insulation
● For packing, thermoplastic, sealing and electronic industries etc
Data sheet (PTFE tape)
|Total Tape Thickness||0.13mm/0.18mm/0.23mm (customizable)|
|180° Peel Adhesion to Stainless Steel||30 oz/in – 7 N/25mm|
|Class of Insulation(℃)||UL H /180|
Note: Custom sizes are available upon request and supply free sample for test.