Non Silicone, Acrylic High Temperature Masking Tape 7414L for high temperature applications
Acrylic High Temperature Tape 7414L is a single coated tape with 0.025 mm polyimide film backing and acrylic adhesive for high temperature applications.Excellent abrasion resistance Very low coefficient of friction with self-lubricating characteristics Adhesive applied on back side shows strong adhesion to metals and plastics Leaves no silicone residue Little or no cleaning needed Dimensionally stable high temperature backing Meets application temperature demands Polyethylene tape core inst...
Acrylic High Temperature Tape 7414L is a single coated tape with 0.025 mm polyimide film backing and acrylic adhesive for high temperature applications.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Very low coefficient of friction with self-lubricating characteristics
- Adhesive applied on back side shows strong adhesion to metals and plastics
- Leaves no silicone residue
- Little or no cleaning needed
- Dimensionally stable high temperature backing
- Meets application temperature demands
- Polyethylene tape core instead of cardboard
- The technical information and data shown on this page should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
- Kingzom products shown on this website may not be available in all geographic regions or may not be available at this time. Please contact your local sales representative to determine product availability.
Note: Custom sizes are available upon request and supply free sample for test.