Green Masking Dots for Painting and Parking Sensor Covers, Custom Cutting Discs with tab/handle, High Temperature Masking Discs
Green Masking Dots is a polyester film, single coated with a silicone pressure sensitive adhesive. Tape is laminated with a center tab/without handle also well, and discs are rotary die-cut on a specially formulated fluorosilicone liner.
Green polyester discs are rapidly becoming the discs of choice for general purpose powder coating applications. Easy grip tab aids in proper disc placement. Eliminate the “hunt” for buried discs that cause rework; the easy-to-find tab makes locating and removing the disc quick and free from surface marring. Masking discs are cut with high-precision rotary tooling.
● Patented Pull Up Tab for Easy Placement and Removal.
● Removal Tab in Center Eliminates Shadow Effect Found in Other Designs.
● Easy-To-Find Tab; Even under Thickest Coatings.
● Removes Cleanly After Use.
● No Shrinkage.
● Masking in Powder Coating and Wet Spray.
● E-Coating, Anodizing and Plating applications.
● Parking Sensor Covers.
● LED digital tube epoxy packaging.
● Aluminum circuit boards and paint protection.
● Epoxy powder coating such as high temperature spray protection.
Data sheet (Green masking dots)
● Total Thickness: 3.5 mils (w/o liner)
● Adhesive Thickness: 1.5 mil
● Carrier Thickness: 2.0 mil
● Adhesive Type: Silicone
● Carrier Type: Polyester
● Color: Green/Blue/Red
● Maximum Temperature (F) : 400
● Tensile Strength (lbs/inch): 50
● Elongation (%): 110
● Peel Adhesion (oz/inch): 35
Note: Custom sizes are available upon request and supply free sample for test.