Amber High Temperature Polyimide Tape 7412P, used for PCB solder masking and other high temperature applications
High Temperature Polyimide Tape 7412P with polyimide film and acrylic adhesive used for PCB solder masking and other high temperature applications. Chemical resistance. Amber.
- Good insulation
- Good Adhesion Performance
- Anti-erosion in electrolyte
- Acrylic adhesive leaves no silicone residue
- Polyethylene tape core instead of cardboard
- The technical information and data shown on this page should be considered representative or typical only and should not be used for specification purposes.
- 3M products shown on this website may not be available in all geographic regions or may not be available at this time. Please contact your local sales representative to determine product availability.
Note: Custom sizes are available upon request and supply free sample for test.