High temperature PTFE film/cloth/fabric tape with adhesive for heat sealing
High temperature PTFE fabric tape is using glass cloth as a substrate to impregnate a PTFE film. It is single surface treated and coated with a silicone adhesive, which exhibits excellent heat resistance and mechanical strength. It is the unque combination of excellent heat resistance, slow release and mechanical strength. The tape an improve the heat-resistant device and it has slow-release property. It is weather resistant and age resistant. The PTFE tape can be used under -60～280°C temperature.
- UL510 certification.
- Superior mold release and sliding properties.
- High Voltage Insulation up to 7KV.
- Good holding property at elevated temperatures and dimensional stability.
- The non-adhesive side exhibits excellent characteristics of PTFE.
- Electrical properties, heat resistance, weather ability, chemical resistance, water resistance and non-adhesion.
- For heat-resistant masking.
- For electronic insulation, High Voltage Cable Wrapping
- For heat-sealing of food and medicine.(including thermoplastic, compositing, thermoplastic sealing, electronic and electrical industry)
- For heat-resistant electrical insulation.
- Chute and hopper linings.
- Surface coating of sizing rolls for dying and resin treatment.
- Masking protection for Plasma spray.
- Other applications which require heat resistant, wearing-resisting, anti corrosion, and anti-adhesive.
|Thickness||mm||0.13/0.15/0.18/0.3||Compatible with JIS C 2107|
If you need customized sizes or die cut parts please feel free to contact us.