Thermal release adhesive tape, Released by heating (150℃)
Solutions (Thermal release tape)
Thermal release tape process and temporary carrier technology has been developed for various electronic components manufacturing processes. This tape can support components during operational process and easy to peel off when necessary by just heating.
The thermal release tape “Kingzom” is a unique adhesive tape that adheres tightly at room temperature and can easily be picked up just by heating. It’s made from polyester film and thermal-release adhesive with the type of single-coated or double-coated. The tape contributes significantly to automation/laborsaving of various electronic component manufacturing processes.
● It is the same adhesion as any normal adhesive tape at room temperature; can easily be peeled off when necessary by just heating.
● Suitable for temporary fixing of components in electronic component manufacturing processes.
● Can be removed easily without damaging the substrate to which applied.
● Available to select temperatures for releasing (90°C, 120°C or 150°C).
● Various shapes are available such as in rolls, sheets and labels etc.
● Free samples and custom sizes are available upon request.
● For electronic component manufacturing processes and other various temporary fixing.
● For processing brittle wafer, especially recommended for semiconductor wafer backing grind processing.
Note: Custom sizes are available upon request and supply free sample for test.