Consumer Electronics, Meet the demands of the modern world
Home entertainment TVs, laptops, mobiles and smart phones are becoming thinner and lighter. Kingzom’s range of acrylic foam film and PU foam tapes provide precise bonding, sealing and cushioning properties to ensure a lightweight, thin adhesive solution. This enables you to create products as sleek and stylish as possible.
Manufacturers need to be able to bond together any frame materials. Kingzom’s range of AFFT products enables OEM manufacturers to utilise these materials to create more stylish product designs, without compromising on build quality and longevity.
Kingzom also offers products for sealing electronic displays, which will efficiently seal the frame to virtually eliminate the loss of light and improve the overall image quality. Kingzom tapes bond in seconds and enable fast turnaround.
Key Applications & Products
- TV frame mounting / decorative panel fixing / cushioning and impact dampening – our range of Acrylic Foam Tapes (AFT) and PU Foam Tapes offers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. The tapes are resistant to UV light, abrasion, corrosion and moisture, and can withstand high temperatures. They are easy applied and do not leave any residue.
- TV set corner protection – Kingzom’s range of Acrylic Foam Tapes (AFT), PVC foam and PU foam tapes protect TV corners from getting scratched or damaged. They increase production efficiency as they are easy and quick to apply and do not leave any residue when removed.
- Nameplate mounting – Acrylic Foam Film Tapes (AFFT) and Double-sided tapes offer extra-strong adhesion to secure the nameplates in place. With the superior bonding strength they prevent any slippage or lifting on the edges.
- Cable fixing – Wire harness tapes have superior insulating properties and allow you to achieve outstanding adhesion and high conformability. Acrylic Foam Tapes are known for their bonding qualities and are customised for specific clients’ requirements.
- Speaker mesh mounting – Heat Activated Film offers high-performance bonding, and is specifically applied when a strong bond to difficult materials or a narrow bond line are needed.
- Housing paint masking – Masking tape lets you create a superior finish, while providing an efficient barrier between the coated and masked surface. It assures a long-lasting hold and leaves no residue when removed.